How can I check my virginity without the help of a doctor?

Question
Hi
Posted Mon, 8 Jul 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. S. Jegadeesan 1 hour later

I assume that you didn't have any sexual intercourse, that is why you want to know virginity by a proof of intact Hymen. General dictum is if intact hymen is there then virginity is proved.

The hymen need not be intact even without sexual intercourse. The hymen is a small membrane in the gateway of vagina which elastic in nature.. The hymen may get ruptured in so many occasions like cycling and in all sports events and there are so many medical conditions in which the hymen need not be intact.
The presence of hymen is tested by doctors by the attempt of inserting their finger inside the vagina slowly. The hymen need not cover the vagina 100%. So if 2 fingers are able to be inserted fully then take it for granted the hymen is not intact and after marriage by the blood during intercourse by the rupture of Hymen.

As I told you both the methods are wrong. If the hymen is injured during sports activity, and if she is much aroused there will be excessive secretion from the vagina and there may not be any bleeding at all.

Your point is to check your hymen yourself. It is very difficult to see it yourself through a mirror. It needs extreme widening of your legs with separation of the labia, it may look like a membrane with a central opening.
You can try your finger after lubrication, first one finger then two fingers. If you feel a resistance it is Hymen.

Very difficult o capture it yourself by photo.When you are stretching your labia using your both hand how can you take a photo.

Nowadays everybody knows that the rupture of hymen is not a valid point to say – loss of virginity
I hope you understand
All my best wishes

Follow-up: How can I check my virginity without the help of a doctor? 35 minutes later
I'm really worried because I use to go for a horse back riding and I found a blood on my underwear.
What if I try to take a pic maybe it's could help to know

Answered by Dr. S. Jegadeesan 11 hours later
I appreciate your enthusiasm,

Please upload a photo as per the instruction - Widening of legs and the labia separated.

Best wishes

Follow-up: How can I check my virginity without the help of a doctor? 4 hours later
How could I apload photo here? Can u tell me how or could I send via email? I've uploaded the picture does it help to know. ?

Answered by Dr. S. Jegadeesan 2 hours later

Thanks for sending the photo.

As per the photo sent by you the hymen is very much intact. The picture was very clear displaying the intactness of hymen.

Congratulations

All my best wishes through out your life

Follow-up: How can I check my virginity without the help of a doctor? 2 hours later
Are you sure doctor ? Or do you think I should see a doctor?

Thanks for your follow up inquiry,
As per the picture the hymen is intact. I am sure. As you are having a doubt regarding this I like to say a few words.
The presence of Hymen is not a proof of Virginity. The Hymen gets ruptured, when the "first intercourse" was done without proper arousal.
If the woman is properly aroused there will be plenty of vaginal secretion and the hymen becomes more elastic and during the “first intercourse” (not always) allows inside without tearing and come back to its original position - so that Hymen will be as intact as before the intercourse. If this has happened, any Dr examining the hymen for rupture will say that the Hymen is intact.
i think I have cleared your doubts. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask me.
With best wishes

Follow-up: How can I check my virginity without the help of a doctor? 10 hours later

Thank you doctor, I didn't mention that before I used to masturbate but I stopped it when I know about the risks. And I'm afraid that I loss my hymn because am getting married soon. So if you are sure 100% that I didn't loss my hymen please tell. And that my future husband is not going to know anything about mastubating?

Thanks for your follow up inquiry,
You are more in apprehension state. You might have done masturbation, but your hymen is intact.
I repeat your hymen is 100% intact.
When the Hymen is intact, what is the necessity for your future husband to imagine or think about masturbation.
I am happy that you have stopped masturbating.
For your information:
To get orgasm insertion into the vagina is not at all necessary. Proper handling of the clitoris will lead to full orgasm.
Wishing you for a Happy and Peaceful married Life.
Dr. S. jegadeesan

Follow-up: How can I check my virginity without the help of a doctor? 2 days later
Hi doctor,

I re-asked this question in this website and I'm confused because the answer of the other DR was different she told me that she can't see my hymn through the pic that I uploaded!

Thanks for your follow up question,
Your picture was with lesser light. It has to be opened by picasa photo viewer and it has to be edited by adding light.
I thought you would be the best judge to assess yourself.
Kindly go through the following link (if you have not gone through that link) you will understand the whole thing about the types of Hymen and compare it with the picture you have sent.
Even after this if you have doubt feel free to ask me.
Best wishes
Dr. S. jegadeesan
WWW.WWWW.WW