Hip replacement, implant infection. Good surgeon?

Hi ,My mother had a hip replacement done in delhi(due to an accident)- but now that implant has got infection and doctor has recommended to redo the operation in terms of removing the part and puttinga new one .Can you recommend a good surgeon in Bangalore/Delhi who has done this kind of operation.Thanks
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 22 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

I am sorry to hear that your mother has developed infection in the implant and that definitely needs a removal as the infection might spread. The doctor who had implanted is the best person as it is a tailor made operation.

Here are for further information.

Dr. XXXXXXX Chandy of Hosmat. You can visit Department of Joint Replacement at BGS Global. You can visit Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in Bangalore.He has various centres in different areas of Bangalore as XXXXXXX nagar, Jayanagar and Outer ring road named as 'Recoup'.He is an expert in this and is a very good Doctor.

Hope It Helps.I will be available for follow up query if any.