High values of alkaline phoshphatase and GAT. Could antenenol and cefuroxime be the cause of the elevations?

I recede toy had blood test that show my Alkaline phoshphatase is 160 my gat is81 myastis 35and my alt is 47. I have taken Antenenol for several years. I also recently had a time released steroid shot for a sinus infection along with taking cefuroxime 250mg bid. Could this be the cause of the elevations? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detailed answer given below

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

Only anabolic steroids affect liver.
Cefuroxime can cause transient elevation of liver enzymes.

You can repeat liver panel after 4 weeks to see if the enzymes are still elevated.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini