Hi, Ive been having chest pains everyday, worse with exercise,

Cardiologist
Question
Ive been having chest pains everyday, worse with exercise, shortness of breath, leg pain, back pain, headaches. I wake up at night so ill and short of breath. I had a nuclear stress test that was fine. I keep complaining that something is wrong but my cardiologist keeps saying my stress test is normal, I'm good. I feel horrible I'm mot sure what to do its so bad.
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would recommend as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!

I passed carefully through your question and would explain that your symptoms don't seem to be related to any cardiac disorder.

Your normal performed cardiac tests have reassured about this fact.

Coming to this point, a metabolic disorder ( hormonal or vitamin imbalance) or an inflammatory disorder could be the cause of such clinical scenario, especially considering the fact that your symptoms are spread in all your body.

For this reason, I would recommend performing additional tests to investigate for the possible causes:

- a chest X ray study
- complete blood count, PCR, ESR for inflammation
- blood electrolysis including calcium and phosphorus
- vitamin D levels
- thyroid hormone levels.

Furthermore tests may be needed, based on the above test results.

Hope you will find this answer helpful!

Kind regards,

Dr.Iliri