Heat resistant, hands feel shaky, under stress, lower back pain. Suggest?

figity on edge very heat resistant as I have been my whole life my hands feel shakey been under a lot of stress but not feeling right. have been in more pain then usual lowe back I am considered average weight 5 8 average weight
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 31 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

From your query, I see that you are having sleeping difficulties. Sleeplessness is associated with myriad of symptoms and perhaps correcting it can solve some of your problems.

Trazodone, Ambien (contains zolpidem) both are helpful for sleep. Usually before trying multiple sleeping pills, one need to try with adequate dose of one sleeping pills then try the other one. Invariably, with regular use of sleeping pills, tolerance develops to the medication. Therefore, rather than completely becoming upon sleeping pills, one need to follow sleep hygeine, handle stress (that you are referring to), get treated yourself adequeately of the medical conditions (so that symptoms of medical conditions do not give rise to sleep disturbances)

Savella (contains Milnacipran) are usually used for stress, depression, pain like symptoms etc

Overall, I feel in addition to medication you will be helped by regular counselling / psychotherapy

Hope this answer will be of some help. I am available for further discussion.