Headache, weight gain, fatigue, frequent urination, external yeast infections. Blue veins in nipples. Suggest next step?

Have had these symptoms since July 24: headache, 20 lb weight gain in 2 months, fatigue, frequent urination, external yeast infections, more emotional, fuller breasts with prominent blue veins in nipples, and my blood preg test was negative. My period has been very light for the last 3 months and lasts only 2 days, and it's more evident when I wipe.
I had bloodwork that came back normal for LH, FSH, TSH, thyroid, and such.
Would an endocrinologist be the next step? I need to figure out what this is.
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do consult an endocrinologist.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The symptoms that you have described are likely to be related to a hormonal imbalance. A metabolic disorder or a hypothalamic cause is likely.
Since the FSH, LH and TSH are normal, you need to get your serum prolactin levels evaluated.
The external yeast infections are less likely to be associated with a hormonal disturbance. This can happen due to an incomplete treatment or an untreated partner. Be sure to get oral antifungal agents prescribed both for you and your partner.
Do consult an endocrinologist for a detailed evaluation.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.