Headache on one side,upset stomach,sore throat,panic disorder,agrophobia,had migraines in childhood

have had a headache (mostly very painful) for about a month now, seems to be migrating to just one side of my head. It has caused me to pass out a few times. When I stand up, I feel like I am weak no energy and that I will pass out again. II have felt an upset stomach somewhat and had a sore throat. What could this be? No problems with migranes, except when I was younger had a couple. Did have a garage door to fall on my head a couple months ago. This doesnt feel like a migrane either. I do suffer from chronic panic disorder and agrophobia.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Neelam Pawar 48 minutes later

Thanks yuor pour query.

You are having chronic headache it seems to more like migraine with XXXXXXX ie having one sided headache along with nauseous feeling due to upset stomach and other associated symptoms.

You had history of fall ,at that time whether you had any episodes of vomiting or unconsciousness, whether you have consulted any physician or not any MRI OR CT SCAN DONE?

At this younger age causes of headache could be sinusitis,infectious,tension headache,any other emergency causes are unlikely because they will cause severe excruciating pain along with other neurological symptoms.

As you are suffering from agrophopia so quiet possible is that you are associating your headache with other symptoms.
Symptoms of a panic attack in such disorder include palpitations, a rapid heartbeat, sweating, trembling, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, tightness in the throat and shortness of breath.
Sharing your problems with friends and family will help alot.Do relaxation exercises and yoga,watch good movies,relieve your all tensions .you will really feel good.
But it will be better if you can consult neurophyiscian and neurophthalmologist.Get checked your vision and fundus examination.
Take care you have to live a good , healthy life.