Head started reeling after cataract operation. Have hypothyroidism. Any specific reason?

i had my cataract operation last month on 19th December,i attended 31st night party at the club & from 1st january i have head reeling problem that is just when i got up from the bed my head started reeling also the surrounding started reeling, my blood pressure is normal & non diabetic,suffering from hypothyroidism,it is 16 days past still i am having this problem,
pls help me.
Posted Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

You are having vertigo.
There are many causes of vertigo. The most common being inner ear problem and benign positional vertigo.
Get your inner ears examined by ENT doctor.

Other less common causes like a brain stem tumor should also be ruled out.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini