Having stomach pain. Feel tired and having sore back. What can be done?

Hi I'm XXXXX. I was going to the doctors this morning then get a phone call my doctor is sick got to wait till tomorrow. I'm getting pains in my stomach fells like im getting my period but im not. been very tired which is not like me I'm always running around, and getting sore lower back. I never had this which I'm bit worry about plus I'm never sick, what could it be thanks.
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The mild pain in the lower abdomen and the feeling of sickness that you are having could be due to pre menstrual symptoms or if the period is delayed by more than 3 days then a pregnancy is likely. This needs to be ruled out after a urine test kit available over the counter at all the pharmacies.
In case the test comes negative then you can take a mild pain killer like acetaminophen till the time you consult your doctor for a physical examination.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Having stomach pain. Feel tired and having sore back. What can be done? 14 hours later
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 hours later
You are most welcome.
You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
Warm regards