Having squeezing pain in heart. Taking medicines for spasms and having atrial fibrillation. Stress. Should I be concerned?

My heart rate is 103 and blood pressure is 130/90 . On and off today I have been feeling this squeezing pain in my heart. I take meds for spasms have a history of A fib and usually have XXXXXXX Cardio. I am under a lot of stress right now, should I be concerned?
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I need you to have EKG as soon as possible.

Detailed Answer:

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concern.

The squeezing pain does seems like a heart issue, if you have any sweating/ sudden changes in blood pressure/ or pain migrating to lt arm or neck Please have have an EKG as soon as possible.

The squeezing pain occurs if heart do not get enough blood.

Please have an EKG as soon as possible.

Thanks for the query. Feel free to contact me in case of any concern.