Having soreness on foreskin. Noticed tightness and facing problem during urination. What to do?

I am 56 year old male. Few months ago soreness on the foreskin when pulling it back. Now it has become so tight that I cannot pull it back at all anymore, and even have problem with urinating without squirting all over the place
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 36 minutes later

Your description appears like phimosis. Perhaps the soreness has resulted in adhesions and the dificulty to retract foreskin over glans penis. This type of condition is best treated with circumcision.

Do not pull your foreskin too much, if you do so, this tight skin may get stucked up and forms a tight band like around your glans that causes vascular compromise and leads to a big problem known as PARAPHIMOSIS, this is a surgical emergency.

You need to consult an UROLOGIST for evaluation and surgery.

Hope this answers your query. If you need any further clarification, write back to me on follow up questions