Having small sized penis. What to do?

Jun 2013
Hello doctor,

I got married a year age. From my childhood my pinnies is very small in size.
During sex, even my partner feels the same and after 5 to 10 min its getting more small and I'm get getting the feel of sex.
I want for a medical test for spam count related and the reports says everything is fine to give birth to baby.
I need some help in this.
I went through the net, but I dont want to take any risk without consulting with Specialist.
If you can prefer some medicines which will help in the issue it would be great.

1. Size
2. Good sexual feelings
3. Without any affect in feature.
Posted Thu, 4 Jul 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 19 minutes later
Hi there ~

I understand your problems.

First off from your description of your problem you have problems with erectile dysfuction (ED), and body dysmorphic disorder regarding your penis. The size of the erect penis has no proportion to the sexual satisfaction as long as both partners are okay with the sexual experience they are having. Also the size of the flaccid penis is not proportional to the size of the erect penis. Therefore your problems with this body dysmorphism is addressed. You do not probably have any issue with size of your penis.

You seem to be married for 1 year and have already had a semen test. Although you mention that your semen analysis is normal and that your doctor said that you can bear a child with your wife, I think the problem that needs to be focused on right now is to get the issue ED out of the way.

Secondly, you might need to consult an psychiatrist to find out if you have any difficulties in your libido causing you to have a problem with penile erection or have other mental health concerns like depression, which may also result in loss of libido and therefore ED. Otherwise, you have a very common problem of erectile dysfunction and / or premature ejaculation and it can be easily treated with medications available during this time. As for natural ways, if you go with ayurvedic medications, confido by himalaya has case based evidence for efficacy. The class of allopathic medication is called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE5Inh), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and it also helps with decreased libido which is a result of depression if you are going through one. I advise you to consult with a qualified psychiatrist who might be able to help in this regard.

I hope this helps. Wishing you the very best in sexual health.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Follow-up: Having small sized penis. What to do? 9 hours later
Hello Doctor,

Thanks for your valuable reply.
Currently I feel like of taking confido by himalaya will help me in solving this problem. I'll take this for few days and after that also if I'm not satisfied with my sexual life then sure I'll go ahead with a consulting with Specialist.

Also If you can suggest some Specialist in Bangalore who is taking care of this issue will be fine.

Thanks Doctor..
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 3 hours later
Hi there ~

I am not sure about the long term effects of confido although there are case reports of it being helpful. Please use it at your own discretion. I believe that you will be fine with consulting any specialist doctor on this problem area and the addresses are listed on this website, also NIMHANS mights be a good resource place for your in terms of doctor. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!