Having skin allergy problem. Solution?

Hello Doctor,
i am having skin allergy problem from past 4 years, i am facing lot of problems with this, I consult with so many doctors they told that this we will get from various things like food, air, pollution etc., they told there is no particular medicine in the medical field for this problem, if you have medicine also you won’t get cure completely, you will get once again this problem, but when i come to know about this Health center, i believe that you can do something for me, i need 100% result for this skin problem, if you have any solution, please mail me
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need some more details

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of XXXXXXX medicine, working with an experienced Allergist. I answer on his behalf.

I would like to know some details about the allergy you have,

Since when did it start ?
What are the symptoms you face?
What parts of the body are involved?
What medications have you tried?
Have you got blood tests done for the same, if yes please attach the reports.

Waiting for your response,