Having problem after eating and lying down. Using asthmaneerin. Suffering from constant pain. What to do?

I'm not sure what the issues is, but I'm having problems breathing after eating, while lying down or sitting for long time. The only relief during these episodes is from an inhaler called asthmaneerin. Without it, the wheezing turns into a full asthma like attack. I'm also suffering from a constant pain in my right side diaphragm region.

I have never been diagnosed with asthma.
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need not be asthma

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms you have come with need not asthma it could be a weak heart. Usually people with a weaker heart tend to develop breathlessness after eating, lying down, reduced capacity to exercise, etc and the condition is called congestive cardiac failure. The inhalers might only be relieving you symptomatically.

What i would suggest is to XXXXXXX a physician for an EKG, ECHO and chest x XXXXXXX along with a complete blood count to rule out anemia.

Please do not ignore your condition any further.

I hope I was of help, please get back to me for any further queries.