Having premature ejaculation. Help?

Question seriously having premature ejaculation at the age of 32 now.though i masturbate for some couple of years before i got married.could not even withstand 3 minutes of good sex.kindly assist me please.
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are good medications for it.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. There are good medications for this purpose. Any medication from the class of SSRI can help, although some of them act better than the others. However, some people cannot tolerate the side effects of some of them. You can ask your doctor about it. On the other hand, there are some methods like woman on top that can help a lot and gradually you will get better. Also, if you do not do masturbation or decrease at least the frequency, it will help more. I wish you a sweet life.