Having pelvic pain, long periods and migraine. Taking Cymbalta, Neurontin an Klonopin. Remedy?

I have been in acute pelvic pain following February partial hysterectomy-tubes & uterus, still have ovaries (to alleviate bad pain and heavy, long periods; also hoping to relieve migraines too that accompany menses) The pain following surgery seems to have no discernable cause that can be detected on scans-U/S, CT, Etc...Worse with excercise and eating which is greatly affecting the quality of my life. Walking and running and exercise with my family is a huge part of our lives. Have been to ED numerous times per month since then-(and before for intractable migraines) I know they won't treat pain that is "chronic" in nature. I also feel they think I'm a drug-seeker. After visit to University of XXXXXXX Pain Center, I keep getting the answer-deal with it but don't take NSAIDs as you'll have rebound pain. Any advice on next steps? FMLA leave running out and I'm about to lose my job for absences.
I currently take the medications Cymbalta (for anxiety), Neurontin (?-the harmless cure-all nerve pain toxin tried by all neurologists), Klonopin (anxiety), and Oxycodone during the 5 days of menses when pelvic pain and migraines make work, movement, eating, functioning, absolutely impossible. Medical hx is PTSD, Migraines, and now since February pelvic pain.
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Taking painkillers of any class without knowing the cause of pelvic in pain post Hysterectomy status is not good.

I would like to know what investigations were been carried to identify the cause for the pain. Kindly do attach the related reports.

There can occur complications like adhesions, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Endometriosis etc after a hysterectomy. Treatment for pain and the condition depends on the cause.

Hence, before advising you on pain management, I would like to know what work up has been executed to identify the cause for the pelvic pain.

Waiting for your response,