Having pain while urination, abdominal pain, nausea, body ache. Had sex. Is it the reason?
User rating for this question
I woke up Thursday night, and felt yucky- my whole body kind of aches.My back kind of hurt where my Kidney is on th eright side. But now(on Sunday eve) my whole side hurts.I feel nausious when I wake up in the am- or when I haven't eaten for awhile. My head hurts too. I have to pee all the time. I haven't been able to sleep due to pain and peeing. I was also on my honeymoon from Feb 28th, 2013 to March 1st, 2013. The pain hurts worse today then it did. I thought it was due to my 'honeymoon activities'.
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 minutes later
People also viewed
- Normal frequency of urination in winter season
- Is bloody, black, or tarry stools a side effect of fluoxetine?
- Nausea body ache low grade fever throat pain abdominal pain
- Body ache painful urination
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of infliximab?
- Urinary frequency around ovulation time
- Reason for body aches and pains
- Freqent urination when jogging
- Is severe bleeding after giving birth a side effect of pitocin?
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of furosemide?
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of cabergoline?
- Fever body aches abdominal pain
- Had unprotected sex abdominal pain body ache pregnant
- Increased frequency of urination for a week
- Low frequency of urine in infants