Having muscle pains in legs, neck and shoulders. Feel nauseated. Have chest pains and swollen lymph nodes. Hair fall. Lost weight. Suggest?

im having muscle pains in ; back ,legs, neck ,shoulders also my stomach when i eat food i get nauseated also get chest pains and i have swollen lymp noes (Glands): arms. neck and in groan . and my hair is fallen and i have a rash on my chest and im losing weight
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 13 hours later
Hi XXXXX...,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Your symptoms are quite nonspecific and I need a bit more information.
Since how long are these symptoms?
Do you have loose motions and if yes did it result after an eating out?
Have got any blood tests done?
Please give a follow up query with these details to help me give you a fine tuned opinion.
I hope my advise will be helpful for you.
Take care!