Having loose skin on tummy after weight loss. Suggest medication to tighten the skin

I have lost a large amount of weight and have seen a few surgeons to take care of my loose skin on my tummy. However I have some on my thighs but 2 surgeons do not recommend surgery as it isn't worth the scaring. Is here any medication or supplements I can use to thicken and tighten the skin in my inner thighs?
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. There are lasers and thermotherapy which can give you some relief by contracting the collagen fibers in dermis. You cannot expect very great results,but it is worth trying. Dont go for creams, they are of no use. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you