Having lichen amyloidosis. Not cured by homepathy and ayurvedic. Is there any effective solution for this disease?

I am diagnosed with Lichen Amyloidosis for last 20 years.. I have it on legs and arms.. I tried many medications including homepathy and ayurvedic , but nothing went well.. I am taking Acrotac 25 mg ( Acitretin Capsules) presently... Using this medication, those lesions/tissues are coming out... but not completely... Is there any effective solution for this disease?
Posted Mon, 30 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 2 hours later
Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
Lichen amylodosis on arms and legs can be treated with fractional laser without any side effect.
Hope you are under a treatment of a qualified dermatologist because acrotac 25 is not prescribed in your age group as during and after as amny as 3 years of taking this medicine, one should not plan a family as it can lead to teratogenicity in the foetus. Please read the package insert carefully before continuing.

Dr.Rohit Batra