Having itchy bumps on thigh and scrotum. Having transparent liquid discharge. Remedy?

Hi, a few itchy bumps have appeared on my inner right thigh and right part of my scrotum. It started with one pimple like bump on the scrotum which looked like a mosquitoe bite. The first bump appeared after a day or two after i had shaved the area. I used a new and clean razor. Today a week or so after the first bump i suddenly noticed this cluster of bumps (about to 7-8 of them) as it started itching. The bumps have transparent liquid discharge if i squeeze them out. I only have had sex with my wife so ruling out the possibility of std. I am 26 years old. I have had fungal infection in the genital area before which used to ooze, but it went away after treating it. That was quite a few years ago. The bumps dont itch unless they are irritated. The bumps seems to be spreading and in the direction i itch. Please help as i cant figuree out the cause or the solution to the problem. I stay clean, shower and change underwear daily.
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 1 hour later

Thanks for writing.

The lesions in photograph are suggestive of folliculitis. It is a bacterial skin infection of hair roots. Sometimes hair in genital area and the inner thigh grow inwards causing irritation of skin. This leads to infection.

Use a good antiseptic soap. Start applying antibiotic cream like nadoxin cream over affected area two to three times daily.
For itching you can take antihistamines like cetrizine using a prescription from a nearby doctor.
Shave your pubic hairs regularly.

I hope this can solve your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.