Having headaches, breathing problems, muscle pain, seizures, short term memory. MRI, EEG normal. Have Lyme disease. Suggestions?

I've been having problems with severe fatigue and headaches, breathing problems, and muscle pain for about 6 years now. In the past few years I developed seizures, muscle spasms, and twitches. I have problems with short term memory, brain fog, mental activities tire me easily. Saw a neurologist about three years ago and MRI was normal, so was an in-hospital eeg study where I had the tremors/seizures.

I tested positive for Lyme Disease, but have no co-infections, and the antibiotic treatment helped me at first, but has been having no effect as of late. Most of my other blood tests are normal. The only abnormal tests have been frequently low potassium, vitamin D, and low White Blood Cell count. I also have frequent sinus infections, and have tested positive for h.pylori. Frequent G.I. problems are also an issue. I am very sensitive to sunlight; especially in the winter, and have a huge decrease in energy.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vidya Muralidhar 12 hours later

I have read the query,but I felt that it was incomplete. I would request you to kindly specify the questions you want me to answer, so that I clear all your doubts correctly with sufficient information from your side.

I would also want to know the following
1) If you have completed the treatment for lyme's disease?
2) If so what is the antibiotic and duration
3) Any other medical condition? If so what are they and their treatment?

I will be available to answer your queries if you can elaborate your complaints and write your questions. Please mention any tests done and results.

Warm Regards.