Having constant pain in leg and burning sensation in feet. How to get relief?

Sep 2012

I am having constant pain in my left leg,below nee and burning sensation in feet.
Even in sleep,walking and while standing.
I have done Xray,MRI,blood flow (Colour doppler),Blood test for sugar and vitamins but all are normal.

Posted Wed, 14 Nov 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 2 hours later
Firstly, the symptoms you told, denotes a neuromuscular problem.
If, x XXXXXXX and MRI of knee does not reveal anything, the X-ray and MRI of hip joint should be done to exclude any abnormality. In that case the pain occurs due to compression over nerve roots.
Its treatment mostly based on exercise which relaxes the muscles and decreases the compression. For lowering the pain, you can take nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drugs along with a muscle relaxant of chlorzoxazone group of drugs. One pantoprazole group of drugs should be taken.

Summary - consult with physiotherapists for proper exercise and consult with your treating doctor for dose adjustment of the abovementioned drugs.

Hope, the information suffices. Let me know if you have any more question.