Having back pain, abdominal cramps and nausea. Delayed periods. Pregnant?

Mar 2013
I am 5 days late for my periods. From last one week i have few symptoms like severe back pain,abdominal cramps,nausea but no vomitting,flue and white clear vaginal dicharge with no smell. Much more urination, loose stool. I hurry to go to washroom as if i got my period but no blood just white discharge.We were trying for a baby from last 9 months. Am i pregnant?
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later
All the symptoms you have described are non specific.
They can be attributed to a pregnancy, but can easily be due to premenstrual syndrome also.
It is unwise to rely on them to diagnose a pregnancy.
I would request you to take a pregnancy test early in the morning tomorrow after following all instructions on the kit.
ALl the best as you are planning a family.