Having a problem of small penis. Suggest solution to this?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
I am a twenty five yeard old man with a small penis size less than 2 inches in normal and like 4.5 (11 cm) when erected,i know it is terribly small but i am too embarrassed to discuss the matter with someone,because of the fear it gives me i have not had sex yet in my life.Please help me find a solution .
Posted Tue, 9 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your query.

first, this is not terribly small penis. This is below average but about 7% of people have penis size 4.5 inch or less. So this is not some rarity as you think.
of course, I understand your concern and many men experience similar problems but you have to know few things: don't trust to any advice that you find on internet about penis size enlargement. These are lies and they want only money.the only efficient treatment known today is surgical procedure which may prolong penis for 2cm in average. Everything else has no any scientific background and can be even harmful. So if you want this solution you should consult certified medical staff.

but, i dont recommend any procedures. I think you should work on your confidence and self-respect.
It is also known that there is almost no correlation between size and sexual pleasure for both partners unless there is penis size less than 8cm when erect. This is something that is confirmed by scientific studies which included women opinions. Sexual pleasure in women is achieved by something completely else and penis size has actually minor role on it. So don't be afraid, there is no need to be embarrassed,most of women can't even evaluate what's small and what's big so I am sure that your penis size won't bother them at all. Wish you good health. Regards