Having Klinefelter's syndrome. Testosterone lowered. Low sexual desire. What to do?

I have Klienfelders and I am 56 years old. I was diagnosed over 25 years ago. My doctor lowered my Testosterone. For 25 years I got 1 cc every week. He lowered it to 1/2 cc every two weeks. I feel worse than ever but he will not budge!
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Testosterone replacement therapy is the mainstay of treatment in cases of Klinefelter's syndrome. Since your recent blood testosterone levels are high, your doctor has reduced the dosage. Please do not worry. The changes you are feeling will come back to normal over next 6-12 weeks.
You need to closely monitor your testosterone levels at 3 months interval to maintain the levels at near normal levels. The levels of 1070 are actually high for you. With increasing age, these levels should be on a lower side.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.