Have spasms, feels like skin on scalp is squeezed and pushed forward towards eyebrows. Suggest?

Oncologist, Surgical
Question
What do you think these spasms might be. They happen mostly when Im a little stressed no pain and gone in 10 seconds It feels like someone is squezzing and pushiing the skin on my scalp forward towards my eyebrows. t doesnt hurt and gone in a few seonds, Sometimes it happens 6 times a day and sometimes I dont get one for days or weeks
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 1 hour later
Dear Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your problem. These spasms could be stress or cluster headaches, which are quite common and they respond to regular analgesics. But considering you history of breast & lung cancer, it is better that you have these symptoms evaluated by a neurologist and get a CT scan of the brain to rule out cancer before starting medications for these headaches. These headaches are probably not related to the Parkinson's you are suffering from.

Hoping fro the best. Please feel free to clarify any other queries.

Follow-up: Have spasms, feels like skin on scalp is squeezed and pushed forward towards eyebrows. Suggest? 21 hours later
Just a thank you for Dr Khandelwal. I had a CT scan, clear an MRI clear and PET, clear. I hadnt considered cluster headaches, but you put my fears at rest. I am still under my oncologist care. Thank you

Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 6 minutes later
Dear Ma'am,

It is good to know that the tests came back as negative. You should consult a neurologist for the headaches.

Hoping for the best.