Ask a Urologist   »  

Have small penis. Will it cause any problem in sexual life?

Excellent

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
i am 28 years old and i have small penis problem. my penis is 4.5 inch in lengh and 3.5 inch in girth and erection is good. my family is planning for marriage next year. my size is enough for marriage.
Posted Fri, 16 Nov 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 5 hours later
Thanks for writing to us

Your penis is of adequate size. During erection, the size normally increases. When your growth, Facial hairs, body hairs, muscular structures are normal then penis size does not matter much. It is primarily decided by hereditary factors. If other secondary sexual characters are poor then you may have to worry. Otherwise there is nothing to worry.

Moreover female vagina is normally a collapsed tube with elasticity like a balloon or a tube of a wheel. When inflated, it will well accommodate the air pressure. Likewise the vagina will hold tightly the penis entered into it. The length and girth not matters much as the sensitive nerve endings are more only at the entry of vagina and not inside.

While you get stimulated your organ will become erect and hard and that is what matters and not the size. Your size of penis is adequate.
So you need not worry at all and you are absolutely fit for marriage.

Have a happy married life.
Dr S.Murugan