Have small itchy white bumps on testicle. How to remove this?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
HI I HAVE SOME SMALL WHITE SMALL LITTLE BUMPS ON MY BALLS ONE OF THEM ARE ITCHY A LITTLE BID I KNOW IT IS THERE IS A LITTLE REDNESS I;M 66 YEARS OLD REGARDS XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 40 minutes later
Hello sir,
White bumps with slight itch can be sebaceous cysts.
These are harmless cysts and require only symptomatic treatment.
You can use hydrocortisone cream for a week.

These cysts can be removed surgically, but that is rarely needed when they are large.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.

Thank you

Follow-up: Have small itchy white bumps on testicle. How to remove this? 2 hours later
Hi again thank you for the answer Could you please tell me what starts them up is it something we eat or drink I just had a shingles shot yesterday as this is the first time I have run across this. Thank You again XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Hello, XXXXXXX
Thanks for the follow up.
They appear due to blockadge of hair follicle, which might be age related or due to slight infection of hair follicle. It is not related to any food or drink.
If possible, kindly upload a photograph of the lesion. I may be able to help you in a better way.
Thank you

Follow-up: Have small itchy white bumps on testicle. How to remove this? 3 hours later
HI I Thank you again I put cream 0n them and they seem to be clearing up I thank you for your time on this matter I wish you all the best thank you again. XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 minutes later
Hello sir,
I am happy that you got relief.

If you are satisfied with the discussion kindly rate it before closing.
Thank you
Dr. Rahul