Have sleep apnea, narcolepsy and diabetes. Unable to control legs. All tests normal. Suggest?

I have sleep apnea,narcolepsy & type 2 diabetes along with other conditions under treatment. For at least 4 times I have been completely incompassitated (not having control of my legs) not remembering everything except I felt like my whole body had shut down. Once I was taken to the hospital & was checked from A to Z & came home without an answer to what was going on.
Toes on both feet are numb & the big toe feels like it's on fire. I don't know what kind of doctor to see.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Neurologist would be of greatest help.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in.
This is really good that you are so clear about the problems you are facing & have diagnosis of most of your problems in hand.
As far as I can judge most of your problems involve nervous system & therefore, I think the best specialist to go to is a Neurologist. These doctors have the greatest knowledge of the problems you are facing & therefore are in a better position to diagnose & treat such problems.
If you have already seen one, consider taking a second opinion from another Neurologist.
Consider taking Vitamin B supplements if you are not allergic.
Wish you good health.