Have rash of tiny blisters around nose and mouth. Skin is red and feels heat. Skin peeling out. Could this be due to yeast?

Allergist and Immunologist
I have a rash of tiny blisters. It is around my nose and mouth. The skin is very red and has some heat going on. When they do dry there is layer after layer of pealing skin. This has been going on for months. I had several more show up after oral sex with my husband last night. Could this be yeast?
Posted Mon, 30 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sujoy Khan 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Fungal infection likely

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

Urticarial eruption is likely given the context, and infection-related urticaria is quite common.
You do not usually need any blood tests at this stage, if antihistamines and Caladryl lotion takes care of the problem.
Apply clotrimazole cream to areas other than face or neck when they appear, but caladryl will work on its own.

If you are having a temperature, see your Doctor to exclude a herpes infection of shingles (especially if they are painful blisters).

Best Wishes.