Have premature ejaculation. Used stud spray. No relief. Any effective cure?

Psychiatrist
Question
I have premature ejaculation problem, i tried stud 100 spary and maxman pills to get tid of it but didnt work:( can u help me with pills?
XXXXXX
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 6 hours later
You must try drugs like Duloxetine for Premature Ejaculation.

Follow-up: Have premature ejaculation. Used stud spray. No relief. Any effective cure? 3 hours later
Thank for your info.
This tab is for 'to treat major depressive disorder and general anxiety disorder.'

PE is causing me due to anxiety? What should be the prescription? how much 'mg' pills i should i take and when? Waiting for ur reply,

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 46 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Many drugs which have serotonergic activities are useful for premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation sometimes is classified in the category of performance anxieties and that's why this group of medications are effective for it. Some medications like paroxetine, sertraline, fluoxetine, etc are effective for this purpose. Their cost is less than some other drugs from the group of serotonergic adrenergic reuptake inhibitors like duloxetine. The dose of the medication to be effective depends on the situation. However, in most of the time the low dose of the medication is effective. I wish you a good health.

Follow-up: Have premature ejaculation. Used stud spray. No relief. Any effective cure? 1 hour later
Ok..may i knw the dose? I mean should i take one if these pills before intercource or any particular timings?o

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 33 minutes later
Hi, it depends on the situation. Sometimes it is effective if you take it 4 hours before sleeping (intercourse). Sometimes it is needed to be taken every night. Usually one pill of the low or medium dose is effective, but it takes several days to show gradually the effect. I wish you a good health.