Have painful and burning sores inside mouth along with acidity and metallic taste. What does it indicate?
User rating for this question
i have small sores in the right side inside my mouth- some times there is a pain and burning sensation but again only on the right side. left side is all OK, it gets ok but then re occurs.i have a bad throat and acidity. some time there is a metallic taste again on the right side of the tongue - there is a spot where a slightly bigger sores reappears .
Posted Tue, 3 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Gastroesophageal reflux disease Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your query. It suggests that you may be suffering from the gastroesophageal reflux disease which is responsible for your small sores in the right side inside your mouth. I personally advised for this that you may take---> 1. Antacid and prokinetic drugs. 2. Avoiding alcohol and spicy, fatty or acidic foods 3. Eating smaller meals 4. Not eating close to bedtime 5. Losing weight if needed 6. Wearing loose-fitting clothes To reach the near diagnosis and exclusion of the other disease you may---> 1. Consult the ENT specialist 2. Investigations such as- Hb%, Folic acid, Minerals and Vitamins. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
People also viewed
- What is the remedy for metallic taste in mouth
- Tight temples dry cracking sounds in head
- What does it mean by spondylitis and cervical spondylitis
- What tests are there to confirm tb in children
- Heart burning and metallic taste in mouth
- Roof of mouth sore cpap
- Burning metallic taste in mouth
- What is the solution of stomach disorder
- Rash under nose from cpap
- Drainage from a cracked skull
- 16 year old with extreme heart pain
- What should be the proper diet for abnormal child
- Metallic taste in mouth with soreness
- Metal taste in mouth and sore neck
- Symptom elevated cpk levels sinus infection