Have pain in testicle which seems to be causing low sperm count and minor pain. Suggest?

Excellent

Question
Hi, I am having a few issues. I am 23 male. I have been having issues well... with one of my testicles and it seems to be causing low sperms count & minor pain
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Needs more information

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thanks for asking.

Please let me know why you think one of the testis is the cause of the cause of the low sperm count.

Sperm count is the result of sperm production by both the testis and share of one side in the overall count is not constant,sometimes one side is producing more and sometimes it is the other side.

Pain can be a cause of concern, If in doubt can go for the ultrasound of the testicular -scrotal area along with the sperm count.

Please forward me the reports for the same.

Thanks.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Follow-up: Have pain in testicle which seems to be causing low sperm count and minor pain. Suggest? 4 minutes later
I have pain just on the one side... I have a bunch or lump on the top of that testicle as well... It doesn't feel attached to the the testicle and it soft not hard. And from what I have read online soft lumps aren't cancer put it is a concern of mine

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Go for ultrasound

Detailed Answer:
I think you should go for ultrasound of the area to get a clear picture, there is no way to be sure about the lump without the scan.

Follow-up: Have pain in testicle which seems to be causing low sperm count and minor pain. Suggest? 2 minutes later
Okay thank you. I will go as soon as I can. Unfortunately I don't have a doctor so I will just go to the hospital.

Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thanks

Detailed Answer:
Thanks, let me know the results.

Wish you best of luck.