Have ovarian cyst. Feeling extreme fatigue and nausea after having alcohol. Related to cyst?

I have had extreme fatigue and nausea for three days straight. We moved to Nashville Monday and we gave been moving constantly. Tuesday night i drank beer and woke up and thought i just had a bad hangover, but i still feel horrible today. I have two kids, and I had an ovarian cyst. Could my cyst ruptured? But I feel no pain just extreme nausea.
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 44 minutes later

Extreme fatigue and nausea that you have described (in the back ground of ) travel could be related to motion sickness. This may be related to other less sinister causes related to stress, alcohol, etc. The symptoms can persist up to 7 days. If it continue after you come to an halt., you need to see a physician who can test for organic causes.

Ruptured ovarian cyst presents with acute emergency with severe abdominal pain.

Your symptoms does not indicate ruptured cyst. So do not worry. You may take an elective and office appointment with your gynecologist to resolve this issue.

Please don't worry.
Best wishes