Have nose blisters and feeling scratchy. Started getting discomfort on lung. Should I be concerned?

ENT Specialist
Hi 1 year ago or so I would be able to push up on the left side of my nose and feel discomfort all the way to the left lung.. there was a blister in my nose and I could feel a scratchy feeling from my nose to a certain area in my left lung. I shrugged it off thinking it was just allergies but since then every now and then i can feel it in the same area of the lung should I be concerned? or just keep thinking its allergies?
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ravinder Sharma 9 minutes later
I am Dr Ravinder Sharma

On the basis of the information provided it appears that you have a problem in nose contributing to your problem in chest. Nasal allergy is a cause of bronchial allergy (Bronchial asthma) in about 30% of case. Besides this if there is a polyp or a mass in nose this can also present with similar picture.

I would advise you to consult a ENT surgeon and a chest physician to resolve the issue. You may require a sinus X XXXXXXX nasal endoscopy and a chest X XXXXXXX to reach the correct diagnosis.

I hope this answers your concern, Feel free to contact me if you require more information about it

with regards
Ravinder Sharma