Have no uterus. Feeling intense heat, nausea and severe ovarian pain. What am I suffering from?

Mar 2013
I am 39 no uterus and recent removal of cervix...two days ago I had severe ovarian pain on both sides later that night had horrible hot body no fever went on for 12 hours and severe nausea been bed ridden for two days and I need help.
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 40 minutes later
As your ovaries are intact, the feeling of intense heat and nausea is not due to post hysterectomy hormonal changes.
You might be having ovarian cysts / growths which might be causing torsion ( twisting ) , leading to fever and intense pain.
Pelvic inflammatory disease, that is, pelvic infection, might cause such adnexal pain and fever.
Infections of the bowel or appendix also produce pain in the similar area, and fever with nausea.
Since your discomfort is very severe, I urge you to visit the ER and have a thorough check up, and appropriate ultrasound / testing.

Take care, get well, and feel free to ask for further clarifications.
Follow-up: Have no uterus. Feeling intense heat, nausea and severe ovarian pain. What am I suffering from? 3 hours later
Hi there thank you for your prompt response, I do have a follow up question...or clarification. I do not have a fever, I have been monitoring it non stop and not even over 98 degrees. I have taken my blood pressure and it is normal. I have pounding feelings but pulse is normal. That's why I am totally perplexed help?
So basically nightmare nausea and ovary pain both sides, can't sleep, wild mind racing, heart pounding, I feel like my body is on fire but absolutely no fever, no Uti symptoms either. Ideas?
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 hours later
As I told you, it narrows down to ovarian cysts or PID or bowel infection. Evaluate yourself for raised blood pressure, as well as your latest thyroid status.