Have micro penis with stretched penile length. Any hormonal remedy?

Question
hi,
I am 30 yrs old male. I have micro penis with stretched penile length less than 4 cm. At birth, I did not have testes nor penis. At the age of 7, I was administered a 6 month dose of testosterone after which the testes descended. But the penis never grew with the stretched length less than 4 cm ever since. Is there a hormonal remedy? I am very depressed, very low self esteem and total lack of desire to live.
Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 19 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX,
Thanks for writing in. Im afraid a detailed hormonal investigation and physical examination is required before coming to any conclusion as to what s the cause and what treatment options are available. Sorry to say this but its a complicated problem to be rsolved in an online forum. I suggest you see a XXXXXXX endocrinologist back home. With proper evaluation and treatment I can assure you that some if not all your concerns can be addressed adequately. Its easy for me to suggest a treatment but then I wouldnt do justice to my profession.
Hope this helps.
Shivaprasad

Follow-up: Have micro penis with stretched penile length. Any hormonal remedy? 34 hours later
Thank you doctor. I have consulted an endocrinologist here and he said surgery is the only option. In light of this, I request you to let me know if there are other remedies without surgery. If so, please describe them briefly so that when I atleast am aware of the medical options.
Thanks

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 12 hours later
If in his assessment doctor has found surgery to be the only option I dont want to contest it in any way.May be surgery could be the only option. If you are in Bangalore why cant you see me personally atleast once. Im at Mallya Hospital b/w 4 30 pm to 7 pm daily.
I will try to sort your problem in the best possible way.
Hope this helps.
Shivaprasad