Have low sexual stamina and chest size is growing high like woman. Required treatment?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi I Am XXXXXX From India. My Age is 26 Male. I have Problem with my Chest size (LARG) & Low Sex Power.
I Will do Hand practice since last 5-6 years in 3-4 time in day.
Like On a BED , on Pillow Hence my stamina is very LOW & my chest size grow like a woman. Please help me……..
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for the query

I do sense your concern genuinely

Can you please clarify the following

1. When you say "low stamina", do you mean sexual stamina or general body stamina or 'mental stamina? Kindly elaborate what do you mean by "low sex power”.

2. Chest grow like woman, means, do you mean to say that the overall shape of your is chest is fatty (without well developed muscles etc.) or do you develop a sense of gynaecomastia (breast portion is getting enlarged somehow like females

3. Also, kindly mention how is frequency and volume of urination in last 1 year

4. Do you use any herbal / ayurvedic medicines for coming out of such problems?

The reason for clarification for point no. 1 and 2 is that the meaning of the terms mentioned is different from person to person, though they seem very common.

Knowing exactly would help me to better understand your problem and better guide further.

Waiting for your response,

Follow-up: Have low sexual stamina and chest size is growing high like woman. Required treatment? 8 hours later
My Age is 26 Male. I have Problem with my Chest size (LARG) & Sexual Stamina.i Will do Hand practice since last 5-6 years in 3-4 time in day.Like On a BED , on Pillow Hence last 2 years my Sexual Stamina is very LOW & my chest size grow like a woman. Please help me…….. any solution pz.

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 2 hours later
The way in which you are saying that chest size is growing high like woman may be an indication of gynaecomastia.

Gynaecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalance of sex hormones. The hormone imbalance can also lower sexual stamina.

In this context, I would suggest to consult first an endocrinologist (hormone specialist) and who will examine your chest and may advise hormone estimation. Any hormone imbalance needs to be treated.

I understand you are concerned about your problem, but don't worry, hormonal disturbance can be treated. However the treatment will start with a step into an endocrinologist clinic.

Hope this give you some guidance. I am available for further discussions.