Ask a Urologist   »  

Have kidney failure and small penis. Is it okay to take penis pills or supplement to increase penis size?

I have kidney failure and I'm 34years and my penis is just too small is it ok for me to take any form of penis pills or supplement,I would love to have a 8 1/2 inches penis size and would do you recommend,and also high blood pressure
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Thanks for the question.

I am sorry, but there are no such medications or supplements which can increase size of penis. Though there are many such products advertised online and XXXXXXX none are effective and most are part of scam.

Only surgery is effective way to increase size of penis. But first risk against rewards should be considered.

Hope that answers your question.