Have joint pain, both knees are replaced, arthritis in fingers. Could I take atridol along with a blood thinner?

Can you take atridol if you take a blood thinner? Does it contain asprin? Do you know of any possible side effects. WWW.WWWW.WW
I also have joint pain, have had both knee replaced, arthritis in my fingers too.
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Confirm the name of medicine, atridol or artridol?

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mrs. XXXXXXX

ATRIDOL contains ATROPINE, this can increase heart rate and can precipitate atrial fibrillation.

While ARTRIDOL contains INDOMETHACIN, and this may worsen bleeding problems and should not be taken while on blood thinners such as warfarin.

Hence I would suggest not take either of these and I would also like to request you kindly confirm the name of the medicine accurately and also the contents in the tablet.

Please do write back with confirmation.

Awaiting your response.

Warm regards,