Have headache, swollen eye and acidity problem in the morning. Any solution?

i never feel fresh when i wake up in the morning.....i have headache consistently since a month now on the right side of my head ..i have acidity problem and my eyes swell which makes me look ugly
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 40 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Your problem is very non-specific because there can be multiple reasons for such a headache.
A chronic gut problem like acid peptic disorder or Gastroesophageal reflux can be a cause for poor sleep and headache and dark circles under the eyes.
All these symptoms can be caused due to depression also. Other signs of depression are lack of feeling happiness, sense of worthlessness, decreased appetite, increased/decreased sleep, thinking of suicide, no interest in work, tremors etc.
Similar syndrome may occur if you have a hormonal imbalance, the most important thing to be watched is the menses which would be grossly irregular in this case.
A morning headache on right side of head may be indicative of serious diseases like brain tumors also and one needs to get a non-contrast CT Brain to be sure that it is not there in such a presentation.
Ideally you should get yourself thoroughly clinically examined and evaluated including the CT Brain. The medicines for Acidity and GERD and if needed antidepressant can immensely help you if the CT brain is found out to be normal
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!