Have flutters on right side of lower stomach with unusual bowel moments. Reason?

Jan 2013

I am a man who has flutters on right side of my lower stomach, bowel moments a bit more than usual. Can you help please?
Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 22 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX forum.

Let me know the associated symptoms along with mentioned.
Do you have nausea & vomiting/ fever/ abdominal bloating/ abdominal discomfort/ excessive flatulence/ Constipation/ spasmodic abdominal pain?
Since how many days are you suffering from these symptoms?
What was the consistency of stools?

With the available described symptoms, there appears to be possibility of acute gastroenteritis.
Presence of fluttering and increased bowel movements suggests the diagnosis.

You should consult with XXXXXXX medicine specialist and should go for thorough check up.
You should go for complete blood count, ultrasound imaging studies, renal function test.
You should take complete antibiotic course, probiotics and antispasmodic ( if abdominal pain is present).
You should maintain your hydration by taking potassium XXXXXXX supplements.
Kindly avoid milk and all milk related products.

Hope that helps.
Let me know your other query.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Follow-up: Have flutters on right side of lower stomach with unusual bowel moments. Reason? 10 minutes later
No real pain, just a fluttering feeling. Had diarrhea for about 2 days, but has hardened a bit today. No nausea & vomiting/ fever, but bloating and excessive flatulence. Have been drinking lots of water, but it is very hot here for weeks.
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 36 minutes later
Still my diagnosis is in favor of partially treated gastroenteritis.
You should take complete antibiotic course and can avoid antispasmodics as pain is absent.
You should also take proton pump inhibitors.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava