Have dizziness, bloating, back pain and heavy bleeding during periods. Do I have uterine fibroids?
User rating for this question
I believe that I have uterine fibroids, I am jittery all the time, I feel dizzy, My back hurts, I have heavy bleeding when I have my menstral cycle, and my stomach is always bloated. what can be wrong with me?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes your symptoms indicate the fibroid. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understood your concern. In my opinion, Uterine fibroids are the masses that causes you problems more physiologically than pathologically. You have exactly symptoms associated with fibroids and also may cause painful defecation, back ache, urinary retention. If my patient is radiologically diagnosed with uterine fibroid I would suggest to undergo surgical intervention as it is helpful to decrease symptoms or even cure it completely. Hope this helped you. Have a good health. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Loss of circulation in hands while sleeping
- Uterine fibroid pain
- I feel like my ovaries are enlarged
- Faint circles on skin
- Uterine fibroids bleeding between periods
- Cypon help dark circle effect
- Udiliv for enlarged fatty liver
- Dry faint white circles skin
- Uterine fibroid pain symptoms
- Does heavy menstrual bleeding signify uterine fibroids?
- Enlarged right ventricle and excessive sweating
- Uterine fibroids pain in urethra
- Fetus with enlarged heart
- Loss of circulation in face while sleeping
- High esr high fever enlarged lymph nodes