Have dizziness, bloating, back pain and heavy bleeding during periods. Do I have uterine fibroids?
User rating for this question
I believe that I have uterine fibroids, I am jittery all the time, I feel dizzy, My back hurts, I have heavy bleeding when I have my menstral cycle, and my stomach is always bloated. what can be wrong with me?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes your symptoms indicate the fibroid. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understood your concern. In my opinion, Uterine fibroids are the masses that causes you problems more physiologically than pathologically. You have exactly symptoms associated with fibroids and also may cause painful defecation, back ache, urinary retention. If my patient is radiologically diagnosed with uterine fibroid I would suggest to undergo surgical intervention as it is helpful to decrease symptoms or even cure it completely. Hope this helped you. Have a good health. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Pain in left side women
- Uterine fibroids pain in urethra
- Uterine fibroid pain
- Palpable supraclavicular lymph node size
- Reactive lymph nodes swell and recede
- Petechiae on lower legs only
- Right supraclavicular lymph node
- Normal sgpt and sgot levels
- Mode of transmission of leptospirosis
- Is lysozyme suitable for pregnant women?
- Uterine fibroids bleeding between periods
- Normal oxygen level for women
- Does heavy menstrual bleeding signify uterine fibroids?
- Uterine fibroid pain symptoms
- Take macrobid and penicillin together