Have cyst, headache, blood vessel burst in eye. Had pituitary tumor removed. Is it possible that the cyst is growing?

Hello. I had a pituitary tumor ( 8.3 x 6.1mm) and surgically removed in Oct 2004. But 4 months later, I found a cyst growing (6.4 X 3.3 mm), since then every 2 yrs I am taking MRI to watch it. Last year I occasionally had severe headache (always right side) and recently blood vessel explosion occurred twice in the right eye. Eye doctor said it is probably from dry eyes but I am now very worried if the cyst on pituitary (slightly left side of pituitary) is growing or not. Is it possible to grow or disappear itself ? And why did the cyst appear right after the removal surgery ? The cyst can change into tumor like before ? Thank you for your help
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. P.V Pradeep 19 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
The answers to your questions would vary from a case to case basis and it would be impossible to generalize. I would be able to give you an accurate opinion only once I see the MRI. Please upload a scanned copy of the old and latest MRI. Please use the 'Upload your reports' section on the right.
Also, I would want to see the previous surgical notes and recent ophthalmologists opinion.
Awaiting your reply
Warm regards