Have cramps and diarrhea. Drinking lots of water. What to do solve this problem?

Hello, I have cramps and diarrhea these last couple of days. I've drinking a lot of water but I did not try any medicine yet and I'd like to know what you would recommend in order to solve this situation.
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take ofloxacin and ornidazole

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

It seems that you are suffering from acute infectious gastroenteritis. For this take a course of antibiotics like ofloxacin and ornidazole. Keep your hydration level well. For crams take antispasmodic agent like drotaverine

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.