Have cough, pain in pelvic area after sneezing and spotting. Should I be concerned?

I have been coughing really hard (flu) and then sneezed while lying on my side in bed. There was extreme pain in my right side pelvic area after the sneeze. I have had bright red bleeding with some clots since (one day). My menstrual cycle is not due for another week. Should I be concerned?
Posted Thu, 28 Feb 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 19 minutes later

Any bleeding per vagina not associated with menstrual period is something to be of concern.

One of the unusual side effects of tamiflu is vaginal bleeding.

To be surer I need following clarifications from you.
1. When was your LMP (last menstrual period)?
2. Are your periods regular? If so, what is the duration?
3. Since how long are you taking tamiflu?
4. What is the histopathological report of the ovarian cyst removed in 2004?

Waiting for your reply.
Dr Nilofer