Have bumps in pubic hair area. Noticed blood mixed with some white substance oozing out. What can this be?

Sometimes I have these bumps in my pubic hair area and when I sqeeze them blood mixed with a white substance oozes out. What could this be?
Posted Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

The lesions you get are probably due to folliculitis. This is a hair follicle infection and is due to bacteria. This could be due to lack of hygiene. If you are getting them frequently then you may have to be placed on antibiotics to get rid of the same.

Also apply MUPIROCIN ointment on the broken boils for faster healing.

Hope, I answered your query.