Have brain tumor, swollen lymph node under armpit, hard and swollen abdomen. Proper diagnosis?

I am in need of some thoughts on a situation that I have that has been ignored for quite some time. My abdomen has been hard and swollen with extreme weight fluctuation for over a year now. I had and incidental finding of "suspicious" looking tissue changes in my liver and no definitive separation between my liver and rt kidney. My spleen also becomes painful and I feel like Im pregnant with twin elephants most days. I had struggles with bowel movements for months due to post surgery morphine and also doc who saw liver said possible endometrial tissue spread from pelvic cavity. Had laproscopy colon adhered to abdominal wall. Lysis was performed and my primary refuses to address my situation. I am switching docs but can't get in til March 1st. Also swolled lymph node under right armpit with indentation (negative mammogram) and extremely sensitive chest wall. Weird bruises with purple/red splotches and clear/white center. FYI I also have a brain tumor. Radiologist report reads falx meningioma, but until I see my Neuro not really sure. Ive been told possilbly not meningioma due to symptoms in regards to that. I'm just messed up...and it all hit me last December, Brain Tumor diagnosed XXXXXXX this year due to black outs and possible seizures. Not connected but I thought I'd mention it.
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 23 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
There are too many bad things together which are producing the symptoms.
The endometriosis and post abdominal surgical bands can causes the kind of feeling in the abdomen.
abnormal bowel movements can be a fall out of these problems.
A good control of your psychiatric issues is also important. The more you are in the control of the psychiatric disorder the better harmony in the gut would be prevailing.
The bruises and the lymph nodes are ominous, I hope they should not be indicative of some other malignancy then the recently detected brain tumor.
You should be proactive on the management of the brain tumor.
A detailed physical examination and an assessment by preliminary work up is worthwhile. Please get a Chest Xray and Ultrasound of abdomen along with Complete blood counts, Liver and kidney function tests when you go for a physical examination, so to provide a greater insight in the problem.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Follow-up: Have brain tumor, swollen lymph node under armpit, hard and swollen abdomen. Proper diagnosis? 11 hours later
i tried to convey that it was confirmed that I Do NOT have endemetriosis. anyway, thanks.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 hours later
Welcome back.
That is a real great respite that you do not have endomeriosis.
Please let me know after the initial work up.
Wish you a great health.