Have been dizzy after having intercourse. Got my tube tied. What could be the reason?

Question
Ive been dizzy and dhaky the last couple days and today me and my boyfriend had sex and i started bleeding after. Now im sore in my abdomen. But the bleeding stopped. I cant be pregnant because i had my tubes tied 7.5 years sgo and im only 32 years old
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 9 minutes later

Thanks for submitting your worry to health care magic.

Post coital (post sex) bleeding is usually important to evaluated. A lesion of the cervix could cause this. But classically, a clinical evaluation and a pap smear must be done after post coital bleeding to exclude a cervical abnormality (malignancy).

The fact that your tubes your tied does not exclude 100 % chances of getting pregnant. There still exist slim chances of getting pregnant, very slim chances though.

I would suggest you XXXXXXX your gynecologist for a proper clinical examination, a pregnancy test and a pap smear.

Hope this helps as I wish you the best of health. Do not hesitate for any questions if need be.

Thanks and best regards.
Luchuo, MD.